Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Networking replication/testing

Options
  • 07-11-2010 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I work for a small company in Cork and we are trialling a Windows client/server application.
    The rouble is we are installing it in places where there are 100 or 200 PC's but we are only able to test it in our office with one pc off one server. This means that it is not properly tested and we discover problems when we install it in a large network.
    Is there any we we can replicate a large network (a virtual network?) or is there some place we could do it?
    What we need is to test our app on a network with more than one domain we can log on to, different operating systems etc. At the moment it's not feasible for us to do that, we don't have the time or resources to set up a huge network for testing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

can you give more info on the app?? pm me if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

tech wrote: »
    can you give more info on the app?? pm me if you like
    pm'ed you there

Advertisement