Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of duty: Black ops

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

nialeon wrote: »
    Game was a real let down....This Franchise is now screwed...5 hours of a story mode...shocking..Yes multiplayer is grand..but again its hacked already online..so dont expect much else other then point/killstreak whores online..And on a side note...great to see M$ not banning anyone this time around with this game...Iv been online with over a week with it..updated to new dash..checked my console with XVAL...still not flagged...guess they wanna sell there new Kinnect that bad.!!! this time last year 1 million apr..bans!! mmmmmm.
    It's barely been out for two days offically with the majority of actual players? Jaysus you must have flew through that in 5 hours! I'm getting the impression you're in lpaying it purely for competition and being better than others, rather than enjoyment. The Campaign took me 6 hours and I found it to be better than previous editions, and I'm gonna go back for collectables and harder difficulties. You're happy that Microsoft isnt banning people for having hacked 360's and downloaded copies? The Treyarch team worked on the game for the last two years, and it's a damn good one at that. I'm more than gonna get my moneys worth out of it with the multiplayer included, so I don't mind paying full price. Pretty sure any hacks or glitches are gonna be dealt with in the finished code or further updates.If you're gonna brag about having a cracked copy or 360 , you'd want to take a second before complaining about the company who would ban you for it.

Edit: I kinda come off a bit 'on my high horse' there, but I don't see why anyone would see fit to complain about something they got for free (I'm assuming you didn't pay for it a week before release?) and then brag about not being banned or flagged for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

oh the bannings will come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

nialeon wrote: »
    Game was a real let down....This Franchise is now screwed...5 hours of a story mode...shocking..Yes multiplayer is grand..but again its hacked already online..so dont expect much else other then point/killstreak whores online..And on a side note...great to see M$ not banning anyone this time around with this game...Iv been online with over a week with it..updated to new dash..checked my console with XVAL...still not flagged...guess they wanna sell there new Kinnect that bad.!!! this time last year 1 million apr..bans!! mmmmmm.

Guess you're just a thief, a robber who is no better than the scum who bankrupted this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Call of Duty and high horse forum is over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

And this is call of duty thread for Waterford. Pirating a game and complaining about microsoft is idiotic and the actions of a thief

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

As ken said, take it to the games forum, I'm closing this one now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement