Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ceebeebies

• 07-11-2010 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Does anyone have the code/frequency for Ceebeebies for Sky box.

Noisy grand children looking for it and we cant seem to find the frequency under Other Channels.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

10773.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

It's changed frequency to 10.803 H 22.0 5/6.

Check sticky for all frequencies for fta channels.

zerks wrote: »
    It's changed frequency to 10.803 H 22.0 5/6.

Check sticky for all frequencies for fta channels.

Got me CBBC and CBeebies mixed up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

Hi and thanks for the info on adding other FTA channels, i've followed those instructions but still cant get Cbeebies - would anyone mind just posting me specific instructions again on how to do it? Its my son's favourite channel so much appreciated! thanks!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

Brilliant thread here that tells you all you need to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Wish more people would read it-too many threads started about 'lost' channels.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

zerks wrote: »
    Wish more people would read it-too many threads started about 'lost' channels.

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement