Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Election Speculation

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭HeavyRunner

Murtinho wrote: »
    yeah, because thats exactly what he said. He actually said he wants a debate on it and it to be legislated, rather than swept under the carpet like it is now.
    All about priorities though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Yep, I see a future in this. Instead of your daughters (or sons) having to emigrate, they can legally sell themselves on street corners. Nobody will complain because we'll all be sailing three sheets to the wind on legalised pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭paul75

Great to Mick Wallace finally coming out with a stance on something. Legalize pot and paid sex. Good man Mick.
    Ha ha, he has his priorities right alright. Wexford is one of the worst regions in the country to be affected by the recession. Still the hookers and dope would help keep our minds off our real problems - cunning tactic mr wallace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Yeah well while legalising prostitution wouldn't be high on my agenda, when did any of the other local useless pricks TDs ever highlight any issue? John Browne's main contribution during the last Dail was to get 'disappointment' money. Meanwhile Howlin, Connick & Kehoe sat on their holes while the Sth.Wexford railway was closed, while Johnstown Castle still remains undeveloped for tourism, while unemployment squeezes the life out of the county etc.etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

Context is everything folks - the questions were asked on RTE yesterday morning on foot of an interview that he gave to Hot Press.

While I haven't read the interview, in my experience, if the Pope was interviewed by HP the first question he'd be asked would be whether he smoked dope and what was his stance on the legalisation of cannabis - it's a stock question from a HP interviewer, and not a campaign issue of Wallace's. What he did was answer the question honestly and openly, and fair play to him for that.

• Advertisement

I heard the interview on the John Murray show. He was talking to him while he was supervising some work on one of his wine bars. Great to be getting paid to be a TD and still doing your full time job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I heard the interview on the John Murray show. He was talking to him while he was supervising some work on one of his wine bars. Great to be getting paid to be a TD and still doing your full time job.

I somehow doubt that he is unique.

I somehow doubt that he is unique.
    Totally agree, he is just like the rest of them.

Advertisement