If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Sub €120 PC Monitor.

Options
  • 07-11-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Looking for a monitor for my parents. Main objective is value for money. Maximum spend is about €120. Hoping to get 18/19" screen. Open to any suggestions! Hoping to bag some of that quality service and excellent value that seems to flow from richersounds!!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Bump...

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Looking for a monitor for my parents. Main objective is value for money. Maximum spend is about €120. Hoping to get 18/19" screen. Open to any suggestions! Hoping to bag some of that quality service and excellent value that seems to flow from richersounds!!

:D

Rowley,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - however much we would like to be able to do so - we don't always promise a response by return especially on a Sunday evening when my Colleagues decide that they want to watch the X Factor or Strictly etc results ( I know it's sad!) so apologies for teh delay in our response.

In response to your query - we don't actually sell any dedicated monitors (or general IT equipment) however most our TV's also double as monitors - the best value 19" we currently have is teh Visual Innovations VI1900 DVD http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/visual-innovations/vi1500dvd/visu-innov-vi1500dvd which is a 19" LCD at £89.95 / €109.99 including VGA PC input and a DVD player built in.

This is an instore special so please drop us a line if you would like one reserved for collection,

Apologies again for the late reply,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, no worries at all about the "late" reply, certainly don't expect you to reply on a Sunday evening. I just put the thad up while I had the thought in my head! A sub 24 hr reply is pretty respectable these days!

Thanks for the info, is it available for collection in Belfast only or possible to get it in Dublin?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks John, no worries at all about the "late" reply, certainly don't expect you to reply on a Sunday evening. I just put the thad up while I had the thought in my head! A sub 24 hr reply is pretty respectable these days!

Thanks for the info, is it available for collection in Belfast only or possible to get it in Dublin?

Row,

No problem - the 1500VD is an in-store only model - as it's normally in short supply - our next delivery is due this Friday coming so if you would like to grab one just drop us a line and we will do our best to oblige,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks for the info John. Unfortunately I doubt I'll be able get to Belfast. Any chance of doing a delivery special for 2 x 1500VD?! Or any way for them to be collected in Dublin?

If not, no worries at all. Just pricing these up at the moment and wanted to see what richersounds has to offer! Thanks for the information, definitely living up to your reputation!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Rowley.

We have resorted to posting at 10:58 at night now so bang goes the social life and bring on the overtime !!!! :rolleyes:

These are so short on supply that they have not only have they made them in-store only but they have made them strictly one per customer.

Unfortunately we have to go with the company policies on this one as we can't disappoint another customer if we supply more than one to someone else.

I hope this makes sense as it's getting late, but if you would like us to order you one in for collection, we certainly can do.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.