Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl down?

Options
  • 07-11-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

Anyones ntl down, im in the west side of the city.

Have to use my ****ty 3g connection!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Perfect here in Ballybane...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Fine in Highfield.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Perfect in Knocknacarra.

Ring their freephone and see if there are reported outages in your area. Could be just you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Was a bit on the fritz earlier in wellpark area. but fine now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

i was chatting to someone in westside on facebook an hour ago and the connection kept breaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Gone in wellpark now. Was ok when i went to be around half 12. Getting absolute sfa now. Grr... I have sh!t to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

It was constantly resetting for me last night but came back after an hour...thankfully missed having to sit through the x-factor :D

Still out in wellpark

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Fey! wrote: »
    Fine in Highfield.

Is NTL bb generally good in Highfield or are there many breakdowns?

Has anyone any opinion on whether it is good in westside as a whole I suppose?

We had it back when it was ntl and it was a nightmare for breakdowns.

Had to go into town to submit some work by email, after the deadline... Was working again by the time I got home... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

We had a bit of trouble last Wed in Highfield.. also heard of a few other people with issues but it has been perfect since.

Is NTL bb generally good in Highfield or are there many breakdowns?

Has anyone any opinion on whether it is good in westside as a whole I suppose?

We had it back when it was ntl and it was a nightmare for breakdowns.
    Flojo wrote: »
    We had a bit of trouble last Wed in Highfield.. also heard of a few other people with issues but it has been perfect since.

I generally find it OK, but it is running very slow recently (despite a supposed free upgrade due to customer loyalty).

I haven't reported it, though, so I can only blame myself for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Fey! wrote: »
    I generally find it OK, but it is running very slow recently (despite a supposed free upgrade due to customer loyalty).

I haven't reported it, though, so I can only blame myself for now!

What speed is yours? We have the 30mb package so apart from last week I haven't noticed any problems.

Upc down in wellpark again.

Flojo wrote: »
    What speed is yours? We have the 30mb package so apart from last week I haven't noticed any problems.

I don't know what speed I am anymore, but as soon as I posted the other dday it seemed to sort itself out!! :p

Advertisement