Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evile UK Club Tour 2011

Options
  • 07-11-2010 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Considering these guys could be supporting the likes of Metallica in the near future, and on par with Machine Head in a few years, then £11 GBP for a standard ticket to see them next Feb isn't bad.

Wanted to post here because, despite the lack of an Irish date yet, this is a pretty comprehensive tour and it looks like news will break about this officially tomorrow....meaning these tickets are likely to go quite fast! These are the first three announced.....

9th February – Manchester University
    10th February – Newcastle O2 Academy
    13th February – Camden Underworld

EDIT: Glasgow Feb 11th - Cathouse also announced

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

They've played Cork and Dublin a few times, so long as it's more than 10 uk dates they'll probably play over here.

Gama Bomb told me on facebook they hoped to play some irish shows in february. A 5 date gama bomb/evile irish tour would tashty all together. :)

Can't believe this band are still playing the underworld, i can see them as support on the next machine head tour actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Gama Bomb told me on facebook they hoped to play some irish shows in february. A 5 date gama bomb/evile irish tour would tashty all together. :)

I would love to see Gama Bomb announced as the support for this tour, that would make me VERY happy
    Can't believe this band are still playing the underworld, i can see them as support on the next machine head tour actually.

They opened for Megadeth a few years ago, and even then, they went over very well. This band are headed for great things if the crowd in the tent at Sonisphere on Saturday morning was anything to go by.

Considering these guys could be supporting the likes of Metallica in the near future, and on par with Machine Head in a few years, then £11 GBP for a standard ticket to see them next Feb isn't bad.

Wanted to post here because, despite the lack of an Irish date yet, this is a pretty comprehensive tour and it looks like news will break about this officially tomorrow....meaning these tickets are likely to go quite fast!

The dates are as follows:

Feb. 09 - Manchester, UK - Academy 3
    Feb. 10 - Newcastle, UK - Academy
    Feb. 11 - Glasgow, UK - Cathouse
    Feb. 12 - Nottingham, UK - Rescue Rooms
    Feb. 13 - London, UK - Underworld
    Mar. 18-20 - Prestatyn, UK - Hammerfest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Mattallica

I would love to see Gama Bomb announced as the support for this tour, that would make me VERY happy

They opened for Megadeth a few years ago, and even then, they went over very well. This band are headed for great things if the crowd in the tent at Sonisphere on Saturday morning was anything to go by.

They supported Machine Head in Dublin in 07 in the Ambassador!

Mattallica wrote: »
    They supported Machine Head in Dublin in 07 in the Ambassador!

Are you sure? Cause I was there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement