Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer looking to jam....!!!

Options
  • 07-11-2010 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey whats up,

my names jack and im a drummer who is looking to jam and play with other musicians with the view to starting a band.....? I am 21 and have been playing for 5 years. My main influence would be heavy metal and rock but im really looking to start something experimental and different( I know....easier said than done in todays music scene) but its worth a try....? I am based in roscrea co. tipp and I would be willing to travel within reason but I would prefer to jam and practise at my place because i have an ideal setup with regards to a room and isolation as im a sound engineer.....Anyway thanks for checking it out and hit me up for any other details.....cheers....:D...!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kevin.mullally

Hey jack hows things? My names Kevin and im in a band thats getting up and running at the min in kilkenny. So far we have a singer/rhythm guitarist and lead guitarist and are looking for a talented drummer and bass player. We are influenced by metal and basically everything and anything but were trying to go for a unique sound, one that hasnt been seen around as far as I can tell.
    We have a track recorded up on myspace heres the link:

http://www.myspace.com/riserebellion

If you could take a look and let me know if youre any way interested that would be great! Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jack1289

Hey Kevin,

Hows things? I had a listen to the track and thought it was really cool and interesting....I would really like to tryout and see Where it goes.....the only thing that might be a problem is practise...? Where abouts are ye based and do ye practise in killkenny...? The only reason I ask is beacuse I am working 5 days a week and work from my studio at the weekends....so It would be pretty hectic travelling to killkenny for practise aswell, but dont get me wrong im really interested in this.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kevin.mullally

Hey man glad to hear that ya liked it and we would be really interested to have a jam with you. If you want maybe you could pm me on your number and I can give you a call tomorrow about it?

Advertisement