Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Certificate Higher Level French Help and advice?

• 07-11-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi!
    i'm in 6th year. i have the crappest french teacher ever so i'm just wondering is there any book that has the right vocab and everything to learn to prepare for the exam? i need vocab for the response questions and how to write them and letters and stuff like that. also vocab to help for the comprehensions
    thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Its a french revision book : by folens, rapid revision french.
    Its really good has different sections etc.
    Am gives you good sentences for essays etc. It does the whole course in 10 weeks just make sure you learn it!

I am very bad at french. It's what as been getting me through. Being getting a b (up from a low c) since i started using it!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Much the same as you I have a shocking French teacher.
    But as mentioned in the above post rapid revision french by folens,I have a 2006 version which is a great help so much clearer than the textbook,covers tape,oral & writing.
    This book combined with listening to Louis from the DailyFrenchPodcast on itunes & you should see a quick improvement!;)

Advertisement