Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with old books

Options
  • 07-11-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've a load of books I've read and are just taking up space now, I've advertised them but no interest - are there any secondhand bookshops in the Ballina/Castlebar area that would take them off me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

Hi the libary may be interested or the charity shop. There is a second hand book shop on pearse st ballina down from aib bank they might buy them off you. I usually give them to my sister whos school runs a book stall at school sports if you ask around you may hear of somewhere local interested in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭HarryPotter41

Hi all,
    I've a load of books I've read and are just taking up space now, I've advertised them but no interest - are there any secondhand bookshops in the Ballina/Castlebar area that would take them off me?

Theres an Irish Cancer Society shop in Castlebar that would most likely thake them off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

the library will take them, any that are not good enough quality will usually be passed on to charity shops..

Advertisement