Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to pull the cork women?

Options
  • 07-11-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

So lads, lets be frank, what works for ye when ye are out on the prowl at night? No smart comments needed and girls your contribution is more than welcome :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

You need to become a PUA and do a bit of Sarging. But you have to sarge them the right way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Flunitrazepam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Obviously trying to score with any girl in the world you have to look nice, and smell nice!
    Right, if you see someone you like, make eye contact, if they make it back a couple of times, go and talk to them!! If they dont look back then they have no interest.
    If you are really drunk, dont bother talking to them you will never get anywhere. Do you smoke?? Great craic and chats happen in the smoke rooms.
    For me, when I was single, and knowing from having friends that are single its really nice when a guy just talks to you, (not your boobs) rather than trying to get into your knickers from the start. Then you might eventually get in there! ;) Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Be rich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Give the a wink and tell them how gorgeous they look. Worked for me 7 years ago and never looked back..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

lasso.

strong one.. some cork wimminz have heft!

If there isn't some chemistry, a zing, some two way attraction or whatever it's just a sh1tty little game that's a bit sad. You'll end up riding some spa that maybe wants a relationship when you don't. I'm getting old me thinks, must be the tache ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Either absolutely kill their self esteem so they will want an ego boost and shag you. (Caution; Will make you a bastard and probably cause lasting damage.)

"I'd kiss ya, but I think you might slap me" (said in a cheekyish way) They will likely say "I won't slap you" and bobs your uncle! :D

Works for me anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Either absolutely kill their self esteem so they will want an ego boost and shag you.

Oh please never,never do this! If you insult a women ,it will not make her want to shag you, it will just make her feel like sh*t.

Just be friendly,smile and chat to as many women as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Just make sure you don't sit beside one on an Aer Lingus flight with an inflight magazine on your lap and you should be fine.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

panda100 wrote: »
    Oh please never,never do this! If you insult a women ,it will not make her want to shag you, it will just make her feel like sh*t.

Agreed, I'm still astonished at the amount of Irish lads who think that insulting a girl is the key to finding a partner. I even once saw a lad kick a passing girl up the backside to grab her attention. Well, he got her attention alright..followed by a swift boot in the nuts :rolleyes:

I dunno, it's like the Irish were never taught how to communicate with the opposite sex. Must be the Catholic upbringing or something.

A few pointers:

1. Stay away from really loud bars or nightclubs. You need somewhere relatively calm to build up a connection with someone. The shouting in the ear thing is a total waste of time.

2. If your friends are anything like I mentioned above (crude, ignorant, like to get their hairy backsides out in pubs) ...seriously, don't go out with them if you are looking to meet a woman. They will insult, ruin, annoy, and cockblock every woman you meet.

3. Don't get drunk. By all means, have a few drinks and relax. But falling over yourself and slurring you words is not smooth at all. You shouldn't need Dutch courage to approach a woman.

4. Never, ever, offer to buy a girl a drink. Observe this in any pub of your choice-any guy offering to buy a girl a drink just looks like a sap. Girls get this fifty thousand times a night every night, and it it just a bit pathetic in this day and age. Think of something original or funny.

5. Consider hanging out with more female friends. Women are much more mature and are always very keen to fix up their single friends. (Providing you aren't a total douchebag.)

6. And finally.....Don't worry if someone knocks you back, it happens to the best of 'em. It's.....business; nothing personal, if you know what I mean. Some people click, some don't. Just play it cool, go out to meet people, don't go out expecting to score every night. If something works out, good for you.
    Here endeth the lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Continental women FTW, in particular Spanish, French and Italian.

grenache wrote: »
    Continental women FTW, in particular Spanish, French and Italian.

lol, I love it when folks come out with stuff like that, the continental ladies love me but I can never click with Irish girls, yeah, likely story.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Being rich doesn't help me...

Cork girls: Treat them like a mushroom, feed em a bunch of **** and keep them in the dark.

Being nice doesn't seem to work. Being an arrogant, cheeky dickhead will get you there 9 times out of 10.

Also, try the silent whisper trick. Pretend your whispering something in her ear(but be silent).
    Then launch when she turns to face you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Bill-e wrote: »
    Also, try the silent whisper trick. Pretend your whispering something in her ear(but be silent).
    Then launch when she turns to face you.

How old are you??:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

JSK 252 wrote: »
    So lads, lets be frank, what works for ye when ye are out on the prowl at night? No smart comments needed and girls your contribution is more than welcome :D

in Cork?

Guinness, Red Wine, and Neurofen Plus...

panda100 wrote: »

Agreed, I'm still astonished at the amount of Irish lads who think that insulting a girl is the key to finding a partner.

I see the fact I was joking went right over ye, whoops! :o

Basically OP, just remember that women are people too, and do enjoy sex just as much as you, there are no secrets to it, just calm and confident, treat them like people rather than some unattainable thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Lads and lassies, I do agree completely with both sides of the argument 1. you should be cocky 2. you should be kind and nice. I believe that a casual mix works. Being kind and nice can come across as being really boring to the girl in question but if you are initially cocky, not in a sly way, you will grab their attention. Then be nice and listen! :0

Keep the posts rolling guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Flunitrazepam :D

ha Im studying pharmacy in UCC and knows its effects too well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

treat em the way the want to be treated, ****, theres no romance in women down here...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Master the art of being flirty and charming, without being pushy or threatening. Make her laugh. Don't be creepy - which means none of that PUA shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Faith wrote: »
    Master the art of being flirty and charming, without being pushy or threatening. Make her laugh. Don't be creepy - which means none of that PUA shít.

So what you're saying is that you need to utilise PUA tactics but also, don't use them..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Obviously trying to score with any girl in the world you have to look nice, and smell nice!
    Right, if you see someone you like, make eye contact, if they make it back a couple of times, go and talk to them!! If they dont look back then they have no interest.
    If you are really drunk, dont bother talking to them you will never get anywhere. Do you smoke?? Great craic and chats happen in the smoke rooms.
    For me, when I was single, and knowing from having friends that are single its really nice when a guy just talks to you, (not your boobs) rather than trying to get into your knickers from the start. Then you might eventually get in there! ;) Hope this helps!

Bullsh1t. Obviously written by a girl, it NEVER works like that.

1. Stay away from really loud bars or nightclubs. You need somewhere relatively calm to build up a connection with someone. The shouting in the ear thing is a total waste of time.

2. If your friends are anything like I mentioned above (crude, ignorant, like to get their hairy backsides out in pubs) ...seriously, don't go out with them if you are looking to meet a woman. They will insult, ruin, annoy, and cockblock every woman you meet.

3. Don't get drunk. By all means, have a few drinks and relax. But falling over yourself and slurring you words is not smooth at all. You shouldn't need Dutch courage to approach a woman.

Where to start!?!?!?!?! Life is not an episode of greys anatomy! Nightclubs are prettymuch the ONLY place to meet women, thats why people go, to score! If they're there, they're there to have fun and possibly meet someone. No other reason. You wont meet women in the garage where you work, or a mile into the fields!

And it is EXACTLY your drunken, ignorant, smelly, nerdy, bigoted, GAA jersey wearing, funny, loudmouth clingon mates that you knew since your fourth birthday who you need to help you pull. They're the ones who'll tell you to cop the fcuk on and come out for a beer when you get dumped, who'll have your number and never "lose" it, who'll back you up when other assholes try to claim your hitting on "their" girl. Never underestimate your mates. If a girl loses interest because of them, she's not worth having. Girls take note!

Either absolutely kill their self esteem so they will want an ego boost and shag you. (Caution; Will make you a bastard and probably cause lasting damage.)

"I'd kiss ya, but I think you might slap me" (said in a cheekyish way) They will likely say "I won't slap you" and bobs your uncle! :D

Works for me anyway :D

Also bullsh1t, worse than the previous bit. And the bit where you said "works for me anyway" is why people didnt see it as a joke. Girl aswell? With that name?

I think a huge problem both men and women have is having a hangup about somebody else. I know I was completely in love with a girl (we're together now:D) all my life, and it really affected my pulling ability and confidence in general. I always compared other girls to her, and never felt anything emotionally for other girls, I just wanted sex off them. People say thats sappy or nerdy, and deny having feelings like that, but its precisely because of that stigma that people always deny feeling that way. Everybody I know had a first love who affected them, everybody has emotional baggage. But you need to get over it, put it to bed. Until you sort out your own head and your own heart, its like trying to lose weight on a diet of burgers and chips.

Basically though, pulling is like doing the lotto. You just have to keep trying, you'll get knocked back 99 times and might click once. There's no magic formula. Just go with the flow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

have a Shaved Head, and act all tough.. most Cork women love the I'm all Tough guy..

i don't think its how you look but its how you act to a women if you have ok looks but know how to work the Charm then your getting some where with them;)....

i dont really go on by looks.. like yeah would mind having a hot chick with maybe red hair dye,, dont know whats it about but if a women can pull the red hair off dam...

but any way yeah looks are not every thing went out with this hot one before ended up being a Crazy Bit** and i really mean crazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭vixdname

I have always found cork women fantastic, I live in an adjacent county and about 1hr 15mins from cork city so over the years have been out with my mates in cork on numerous occasion.
    For some reason cork has more then its fair share if beautiful women, just walk down the city center on any give Saturday afternoon and see what I mean.
    Secondly, cork women arent as snobby or stuck up as girls in other parts of the country, they will talk to you if you approach them right and dont try and mount them before you've reached your 3rd sentence.
    You will have a great craic with the cork girls - and yes over the years I've been with some absolute crackers from cork - so all in all, lets hear it for the cork women - BEST IN THE COUNTRY !!! IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE !!!

newmug wrote: »

Also bullsh1t, worse than the previous bit. And the bit where you said "works for me anyway" is why people didnt see it as a joke. Girl aswell? With that name?

Should have been clearer, the works for me anyway was referring to the "I'd kiss ya, but you might slap me" line. Which does work for me.

The killing self esteem, not something I would want to do TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Brush your teeth and don't act like a pig.

/thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

JSK 252 wrote: »

Riordans, if you cant score in there you wont ever score in a pub.
    Everyone is pissed and up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 snoepys

Act like a langer but more importantly tell them you have a big langer.But dont act like that langer dj and pull out your langer while on a flight back to langerland.If you try often you will eventually pull some langers daughter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dob74 wrote: »
    Riordans, if you cant score in there you wont ever score in a pub.
    Everyone is pissed and up for it.
    It's the Cork Coppers - a kind of hell...

Advertisement