Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Ranger!

• 07-11-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

I know there not the best of Pokemon games, but just wondering is anybody else getting it? I'm thinking of getting it for Christmas, only thing is the extra quests finish early January. Not a whole lot of time to finish the game for the downloads between Christmas and Jannuary. Anyone know on average how long it takes to play through? I'd hate to miss the downloads if its like the first one and you can't download the quests till after main game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I've played the first two. Haven't yet played the third although I do have it for when I want to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

So I found out i'm getting the game for Christmas, cause mainly there isn't anything I want to get, just hope I get to download the extra missions before January :L
    But I digress, Got a newsletter from Nintendo about the game, followed the link and It gives you signs to use once using signs becomes available. Some of these you can't find in game like Aipom that I'm aware of. I could be wrong but its a nice feature anyway. Plus there is a pokémon short about rangers and the pinchers. Link below :)

http://www.pokemonranger.com/guardiansigns//?lang=en_uk#top=signs_page/3&bottom=headquarters_story_2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

SamIAmNot wrote: »
    So I found out i'm getting the game for Christmas, cause mainly there isn't anything I want to get, just hope I get to download the extra missions before January :L
    But I digress, Got a newsletter from Nintendo about the game, followed the link and It gives you signs to use once using signs becomes available. Some of these you can't find in game like Aipom that I'm aware of. I could be wrong but its a nice feature anyway. Plus there is a pokémon short about rangers and the pinchers. Link below :)

http://www.pokemonranger.com/guardiansigns//?lang=en_uk#top=signs_page/3&bottom=headquarters_story_2
    According to the Events counter on Filb.de the Ranger 3 missions are available to download until the 11 Jan 2011.

You should also check out the first part of the Ranger 3 anime on the Wii's Nintendo Channel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

According to the Events counter on Filb.de the Ranger 3 missions are available to download until the 11 Jan 2011.

You should also check out the first part of the Ranger 3 anime on the Wii's Nintendo Channel :)

Yes, I saw that and now really want the game. I've 488 pokemon (didn't get black or white) and I'm so close. I know what I'm doing for Christmas.

So did many people get this game? Just wondering cause I would love to be able to the Deoxy mission and unfortunately you need a minimum of one other player I think to do the mission...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

Sorry! I got a new laptop and forgot my password for this. Have just been reading and not posting. I bought the game and finished it and don't have a second partner to get Deoxys. I'm a bit busy for the next two months. Can I PM you in two months time to get it?

Can I PM you in two months time to get it?
    Yeah no problem :)

Advertisement