Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wedding Band - Busy Park

Options
  • 07-11-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

I lost my wedding ring today in or around Bushy Park. I know it's a very long shot but I thought I'd post anyway.

I was wearing gloves today and I think the most likely thing that happened was that when I took my glove off, the ring flew off. I took it off a few times - on the pathway near the tennis club house, outside the main entrance (beside where the little shop is) and also down near the roundabout - I was parked about 30 metres up from the little pedestrian gate by the roundabout.

I was in the following areas in the park - The duck pond - feeding the ducks at the waterfall end of the pond - I felt the ring was loose at this point so stopped throwing with my left hand - should have put it in my pocket then!

The playground - as it's covered in mulch I wouldn't hold out too much hope here.

If anyone hears of anyone coming across it, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know.

Thanks,

Al.

Advertisement