Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Future

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

The oldest guy is like 26. Left brain or Frank ocean I think it is.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There's been plenty of discussion on OFWGKTA here.....Use the search function and search for OFWGKTA or Tyler :)

They have a Dublin gig coming up soon as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Yeah there was a topic about their show at Oxegen like last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Shifty11 wrote: »
    The oldest guy is like 26. Left brain or Frank ocean I think it is.

Frank Ocean is 23, and the oldest. Left Brain is 21. Tyler is 20. The youngest is Earl Sweatshirt, who is 17, and is currently in Samoa with his mother, who is not allowing any of his music to be released, so his participation in Odd Future is minimal at the moment, I believe.

They've a gig coming up in the Academy next month. Got my ticket this week. Should be a good one, very excited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    There's been plenty of discussion on OFWGKTA here.....Use the search function and search for OFWGKTA or Tyler :)

They have a Dublin gig coming up soon as well.
    Yeah there was a topic about their show at Oxegen like last week.

Lads I posted this in November of last year just got bumped recently ;) I was right though eh *Smug mug* :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement