Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAGIC & ILLUSION has moved!

Options
  • 08-11-2010 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

After discussion with a few people, we've moved Magic And Illusion from under REC to under Arts. I think its suits the forum better, and hopefully will make it a little more prominent, bringing us some more posters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

TBH i was kinda surprised it was not here to start with , it should make it a wee bit easyer to find for people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

TBH i was kinda surprised it was not here to start with , it should make it a wee bit easyer to find for people :D

I know, it was one of the bugbears I had with the forum since it first came into existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Its something I raised before and never got around to keeping the pressure on to force the move.

I'd like some advice from ye as to what ye'd like to see happen with this forum, at the moment we're not generating much traffic, and i'd love for this community to evolve a bit. So, now we're in our new home, any ideas and suggestions?

I want to at least have a thread fro every lecture happening in the country, so people can check in and get info quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

zuroph wrote: »
    Its something I raised before and never got around to keeping the pressure on to force the move.

I'd like some advice from ye as to what ye'd like to see happen with this forum, at the moment we're not generating much traffic, and i'd love for this community to evolve a bit. So, now we're in our new home, any ideas and suggestions?

I want to at least have a thread fro every lecture happening in the country, so people can check in and get info quickly.

It might be worth setting up a 'upcoming lectures' stickie and a 'new releases' stickie. The new releases would be for new interesting looking products that appear on the market.

It's only a matter of one or two of us taking responsibility to make sure that they are regularly updated with relevant information.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

A thread for Lectures
    A thread for upcoming gigs
    A thread for effect recommendations (if thats not too close to exposure)
    A thread for crap effects ( beware type thing) again see above
    A thread to put your youtube things in ( so you can show off)

That's all i have at the minute......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

some good stuff. A single thread for lectures may be the way forward, bring in a bit more traffic. :)

love the other suggestions too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

A book dvd review thread ,
    A meet ups thread

Advertisement