Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BrewDog Abstrakt

• 08-11-2010 1:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭

So what do you all think of the idea? I'm intrigued myself but I could see how people could be cynical. For those who don't know what the hell it is ...
    http://www.abstrakt.com/
    I picked up AB:01 and AB:02 myself but haven't tried them yet.
    I've been toying with the idea of trying to pick up lots of unusual beers. Any ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I think it's a great idea, and I'd like to see more breweries doing it. The whole experimental side of brewing is good for beer in general, IMO.

However, the price on these is set too stupidly high for me to consider buying any of the Abstrakt beers. You can get plenty of off-kilter beers for much less money.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

BeerNut wrote: »
    However, the price on these is set too stupidly high for me to consider buying any of the Abstrakt beers. You can get plenty of off-kilter beers for much less money.

+1 they seem to have done an irfu job there

I could ask santa for one for xmas though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭JnarF

BeerNut wrote: »
    I think it's a great idea, and I'd like to see more breweries doing it. The whole experimental side of brewing is good for beer in general, IMO.

Yeah I think thats it alright. Sometimes I'm not sure how I feel about the price of these sort of things but I reckon you've nailed it there. I picked them up to mark an upcoming occasion I've been waiting for for a damn long time so I guess I was looking at it differently but as regards the rest of the range I don't think I could keep paying that price for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thelynchfella

sounds great. Love the idea of it even.....sadly its too pricey for me!

Advertisement