Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Casuals - Saturday 13th November

Options
  • 08-11-2010 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

All ye Cork boyos need to get in shape for the upcoming tournament, so get your asses down to my gaf for the beat downs. Epic battles commence at 1500.
    Also it'd be handy to get some people around to discuss the running of said event =)

Same drill as usual, PM me for details on how to get to my house.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention that the Limerick Glacial League is on on the same day, so if you're available you should head up to them! =D Misty Choas is already booked to go up and kick some of their asses so you can join him!
    If not, my gaf is there for you =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Gah! Working at 4 :( If it was Thurday or Friday I could make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Gah! Working at 4 :( If it was Thurday or Friday I could make it.

I'll be gone for most of this week, so Saturday's one of the few days in my busy schedule I'm afraid.
    We should be able to run another set of casuals on one of those days the following week too though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'm going to be in Limerick for the day for the league ( I've already booked my bus ticket. )

If you intend going on until after 7pm in the evening, I might pop up for a while when I get back from Limerick. I'll text you beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Sairus wrote: »
    All ye Cork boyos need to get in shape for the upcoming tournament, so get your asses down to my gaf for the beat downs. Epic battles commence at 1500.
    Also it'd be handy to get some people around to discuss the running of said event =)

Same drill as usual, PM me for details on how to get to my house.

Guess this clarifies the "might be down" comment in the Glacial Super League thread. For shame Sairus! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Guess this clarifies the "might be down" comment in the Glacial Super League thread. For shame Sairus! ;)

I have Japanese lessons virtually all Saturdays at 1300 so I couldn't say for certain that I'd be up to you people! Now that I know I cant go I need to make alternate arrangements ;D

Of course I totally encourage anyone who's available in Cork to head up for the Glacial League and ignore these casuals!

• Advertisement
Advertisement