Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPSS and SurveyMonkey

Options
  • 08-11-2010 4:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

This is my first post on the forums. I was wondering if I could find some volunteers. I am a teaching assistant for my PhD program's stats courses. After watching numerous people struggle with importing SurveyMonkey data to SPSS I decided to create a tutorial. SurveyMonkey is on board and gave me a complementary account. They will link to my tutorial once it is complete. I have finished the majority of the tutorial and really need people to test it and tell me if it makes sense. If anyone is working in SurveyMonkey and SPSS and would like to actually use the tutorial and provide feedback that would be great! If anyone has extra time (like anyone has extra time) and would like to give it a try any help would be appreciated.

Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thanks
    LK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

LKnomad wrote: »
    Hi,

This is my first post on the forums. I was wondering if I could find some volunteers. I am a teaching assistant for my PhD program's stats courses. After watching numerous people struggle with importing SurveyMonkey data to SPSS I decided to create a tutorial. SurveyMonkey is on board and gave me a complementary account. They will link to my tutorial once it is complete. I have finished the majority of the tutorial and really need people to test it and tell me if it makes sense. If anyone is working in SurveyMonkey and SPSS and would like to actually use the tutorial and provide feedback that would be great! If anyone has extra time (like anyone has extra time) and would like to give it a try any help would be appreciated.

Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thanks
    LK

Sure, fire away with the link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LKnomad

Thank you. Link sent to your PM inbox. I really appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tiptoes87

Can I have the link for the SPSS tutorial?

Advertisement