Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Music class for toddlers..

Options
  • 08-11-2010 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

We went along to this at the weekend.. its a great initiative, glad to have something local and new for the children. The team running it were super friendly. Just wondering did any one find it a bit short? I was at the 10.45 class.. Ive never attended anything like this before so just wondering. I had recieved a txt from them to confirm a place and time as 10.45 - 11.30, we finished at about 11.10 though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

i fancy bringing my son to it - how much is it? that does sound a bit short though, shame it doesnt last long. He is nearly 2 and loves music, is it suitable for his age?

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Its €35 for I think 6 weeks... yes its great for that age and well worth going -lots of the neighbours and their little ones there so i loved it from that aspect too. Maybe Ill ask them about the length of the class, maybe it was just because it was the first day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 toddlermusic

Hi
    I am Julia from Charlesland Music and was so delighted to see everyone on Saturday. I apologise sincerely for the shorter class, it is supposed to be a half hour class 10.45 - 11.15am (half hour for nursery and forty five mins for the Kinder) and my administrator told me that I finished five mins early! My watch was fast I think!! Next week Ill have my assistant do my timekeeping and keep me on track!
    I really hope everyone enjoyed it, the children were fabulous!!! Hope to see you all there next week for more fun with music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 toddlermusic

I also wanted to add that it is €35 for seven classes until Christmas for the Nursery classes and €45 for Kinder. After Christmas we move into ten week terms, one till Easter and the following one till summer in keeping with the school terms and holidays. See the website www.charleslandmusic.com for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Thanks Julia :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

Julia, this is a great idea.

I would have two toddlers with me, is it possible for one adult to attend with two children or do you need an adult per child?

Thanks

Advertisement