Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

re:Rent allowance

• 08-11-2010 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. i was claiming rent allowance and then moved to a new house a month later and forgot to get forms saying i had moved house. so basically i was claiming rent allowance off landlord no.1 when I shouldnt have been. So my question is what do I owe my previous landlord so I wont have to give away all my rent allowance for new house-most of it has gone on the deposit already. How does rent allowance affect the landlord..is he taxed and how much tax does he get charged per mth on average?thanks

Advertisement