Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medius Prepaid Mastercards...

Options
  • 08-11-2010 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone had any dealings with this business??? My shiny new prepaid Mastercard arrived today, the only thing is that I'm finding it impossible to find out how much it will cost me to use the card in a retail outlet or online. They seem to know how to charge when it comes to cash withdrawals from an ATM or retail outlet but there is no information on their website (www.mediuscard.com), regarding monthly upload/spending limits or the cost of using the card for a transaction (as in a percentage that they charge for processing your transaction in a shop or online)...

Just wondering would anyone be using a Medius Card and could they enlighten me???

Comments

Advertisement