Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale of a Public Building

• 08-11-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

If a public building over 1000m2 is being sold does it need a DEC or a standard NDBER for legal purposes?

I assume for the purposes of a sale it needs a NDBER but I am going to check with SEAI anyway. (Not that I’ll get a quick answer there!).

In this case there is a DEC in place and I don’t want to add extra cost to the client if unnecessary.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Toplink

Toplink wrote: »
    If a public building over 1000m2 is being sold does it need a DEC or a standard NDBER for legal purposes?

I assume for the purposes of a sale it needs a NDBER but I am going to check with SEAI anyway. (Not that I’ll get a quick answer there!).

In this case there is a DEC in place and I don’t want to add extra cost to the client if unnecessary.

NDBER Cert needed as I thought. Sorted.

Advertisement