Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jane Eyre - Gate Theatre

Options
  • 08-11-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

I really enjoyed this on Saturday night, Andrea Corr is playing Jane Eyre. I thought all the actors were excellent. Great value too - I only paid €20 & €3 booking fee for a front row seat.

Did anyone else see it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

I'm really looking forward to this! Going to see it in the next few days!I LOVE Jane Eyre! I hear Andrea is a very good stage actress? I've heard great reviews about this from people, so I'm very excited about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pkane100

Excellent play. Highly recommended. The acting is great. Andrea and Stephen are superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Went to see this last night, really enjoyed it! Everyone was brilliant and the play was really enjoyable, a lovely night out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

Went to see this during the week! Absolutely superb! Andrea and Stephen were exceptional! The run has been extended two weeks, so anyone who would like to see it, really should!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Glad to see the show has an extended run. I thought it was excellent value, and all of the actors were superb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 saerlaith

I thought it was brilliant too - it was funny, great acting from every person on the stage, so well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Just having a coffee. During the interval. I was doubtful but so far its been brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

Mind if I ask what the seating is like at the Gate Theatre? Is it better to sit at the front or midway back. Is it tiered seating? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 observe

Yes, tiered seating. Sightlines are excellent in the Gate, so it doesn't really matter where you sit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I've sat pretty much all over the place, never had a problem with the view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

Great :) Thanks for your replies, appreciate it.

Advertisement