Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting Hall in Navan

Options
  • 08-11-2010 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Guys I wonder does anybody know a meeting hall in Navan that would be able to assist a small club looking to hold an AGM with no more than 15 attendees? I know we could do it in a pub but we want it to be quiet enough for our meeting and are not looking to break the bank on paying out for some space capable of taking our small group. Obviously we would leave it clean after us.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

If your not looking to pay it will probably have to be a quiet pub
    Most hotels have meeting rooms but will charge you for the privilege.
    I know Navan rugby club have a meeting room upstairs. Not sure how much it would cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

I know Navan rugby club have a meeting room upstairs. Not sure how much it would cost.

Have searched their website for a contact number for someone to ask about this but cant find one at all, very strange site altogether after you click any links..

Anyway can anyone help at all with a number please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭santiago

Address: Balreask Old, Navan
    046 9021495

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

The MDL complex on the Trim road has a meeting room upstairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭santiago

both hotels in Navan have meetings rooms :upstairs and downstairs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Hotels were massively overpriced even for a midweek meeting, you would think they would be happy to take a few quid just to have the business but getting quoted €100 for 3 hours is off the wall. Anyway, I got sorted thanks guys. ;)

Advertisement