Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit Card

Options
  • 08-11-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Am I right in thinking that only Permanent TSB and Ulster Bank are offering Visa debit cards at the moment?

Anyone else?

It's mad that it took so long to get here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I think they are the only two, could be wrong though

TSB are still in the middle of rolling them out to customers, I can't wait to get rid of this useless Laser sh*te

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No one else, though BOI has announced that they will be switching to Visa Debit during the second half of 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭pineapple*soul

Thanks guys, which one would you recommend? I'm in the middle of applying for PTSB. I just want it as a secondary account to throw money at when I'm shopping online.

With PTSB there's a €12 per quarter charge if I don't use the account enough....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ulster has no fees attached to their basic accounts.

• Moderators Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Does anyone know what the story is with PTSB's savings account ATM cards? Can they only be used in PTSB ATM machines? Also, why is there a Credit Card style 16 digit number on the front of it? Does it have any other use other than ATM card?

• Advertisement
Advertisement