Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC - Ballinteer available or not ...

• 08-11-2010 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,
    Recently a UPC rep called in and said they have rolled out fibre broadband in the area and asked would i like to subscribe... i said i was interested but cant subscribe right away due to other commitments. Anyway, i called UPC and they insist it is not in my area, but i just think it just isnt on their service checker on their website ...

they insist that no TV, Phone or Broadband is available on our road, but a couple of years ago i had TV with them (MMDS Service) so their service checker is clearly incorrect ...

Does anyone know if there is a way i can check this, or get a UPC engineer to double check the box on the road or something??? Any idea's at all welcome...

I must explain i live on a small road of houses, and i know another estate not more then 50mitres from mine definitly has the service ... i am aware of it being available nearly everywhere else in ballinteer.

Cheers

Advertisement