Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russell Found - Balbriggan

Options
  • 08-11-2010 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, I found this little guy this morning in Moylaragh, he was wandering around and has no collar. I'm taking him to the vet shortly to see if he is chipped, but hopefully somebody here might recognise him!
    11j9bhf.jpg
    He's very friendly but unfortunately I can't keep him in my house as I already have a dog and they are not getting on well at all, and I also have a baby in the house. Please send me a PM here if you are his owner or know who they might be, or if you can look after him for a few days while I try and find his home.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Hi DogFound,
    A guy stopped me about 30mins ago on Hamlet Lane asking if I'd seen a dog matching this little guys description, I didnt get his number but I told him to check this website so hopefully he finds your ad. Also dont know if you're the same lady that gave your number into the Chemist at Dunnes today about finding a dog as I told him to check there also! Hope that helps and hopefully there'll be a happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

According to DogFound via PM

This dog is currently in Lissenhall kennels, contact Marie O'Byrne from the North Dublin SPCA on 01 8375630, she's the person who arranged for Lissenhall to take him in.

Hope he's reunited with his owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DogFound

Thanks for the help, as Neil said he is being looked after in Lissenhall at the moment, hopefully we can locate his owners soon. I have placed ads on as many sites as I can think of so hopefully they can be reunited.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Put a notice up in Balbriggan Garda Station too - and mention it to the Garda in the public office. You would be surprised the amount of people who ring up to say they have found/lost a dog...

Well done for having the foresight to put a notice on here and other websites. Hopefully the dog is reunited with its owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DogFound

Great news! I just rang Lissenhall, his owner saw a notice online that I put up and got in contact with them, so they were reunited today! Thanks for the help and advice on here, especially Sparkles78 :)

And remember, Dogstrust are full of dogs of all shapes and sizes waiting for a good home, and Dogs In Distress are always looking for good homes for dogs too, so if you are looking to get a dog, then give them a shout!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Brilliant news!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Great stuff, well done to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

I love a happy ending :) So glad the little guy is back home where he belongs, fair play to DogFound for taking him in and not giving up hope ;)

Advertisement