Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can No Longer Access Game - Fable 3

• 08-11-2010 3:40pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I get up yesterday morning looking forward to spending the next few hours playing Fable 3. I'm over half way through.
    Switch on the xbox, it loads, and then, freezes and hangs.
    I switch off the xbox, try again. Did that a few times. Nothing.

Now to make matters worse, my daughter is also playing the game and she had no problem accessing her game and was able to continue it last night.
    So, it's just me!!! Anyone know what's going on here?
    I'm so pissed off. I don't want to start from the beginning again! *cries*

Has this ever happened to anyone else and is there a way around it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

It sounds like your gamesave may be corrupted. it happened to me with Far Cry 2 when i was 24hrs into a game. Really annoying

It's a long shot but you could try clearing the cache on the 360

* Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory.
    * Highlight the HD symbol and press Y.
    * Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

You will then see a confirmation message to confirm system maintenance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's a known flaw and a major one at that, that a game save can become corrupted and cannot be accessed again.

Lionhead know about it and are working on a patch for it but Lionhead being who they are it could take some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

It's a known flaw and a major one at that, that a game save can become corrupted and cannot be accessed again.

Lionhead know about it and are working on a patch for it but Lionhead being who they are it could take some time.

Crap I didn't know about this thanks Captain and Sorry it happen to you
    Beruthiel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I've yet to start this any idea where the in the game the bug occurs lads or what triggers it :confused:

Might save others some heart ache.

Advertisement