Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Programming Grinds Available (C#, SQL)

Options
  • 08-11-2010 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a Masters in Software Engineering, I completed my undergraduate course in Sligo IT, graduated in 2008. I know the subjects that are being covered in Sligo IT in great detail, so would be very capable of helping students that are finding it tough. For my masters course I had to give several tutorials to first and second year maths, and programming students at NUIM, so its not my first time teaching!

If anyone does need help, I would ideally like to take a group of 3-5 people, and I would aim give the tutorials in the college on weekday evenings, probably after 6pm. (so I would not interfere with normal lecturers)

I have an extensive knowledge of C#, if you are struggling from the basics like variables or IF statements, or more advanced object orientated material, I would be more than capable of helping! Also, I have decent knowledge of SQL, if people are having trouble with joins/sub queries, I can help.

Prices: for a group of 3/4, €20 per person. group of 5 or over, €15 per person.
    Sessions will last roughly an hour. The bigger the group, the longer im willing to stay.

If you want any more info, or want to arrange a tutorial, sent me a PM, or email to frankcarty@gmail.com

Advertisement