Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sperm 'donor' in Galway for €20

Options
  • 08-11-2010 5:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know this man? I find this very funny. Light-hearted story in the doom & gloom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Well, whatever about guaranteed product safety (possibly multiple clients, obviously serviced without safety gear, not so safe!), at least he's trying to keep his assets in shape.

are we sure it's the same guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

inisboffin wrote: »
    Well, whatever about product safety, at least he's trying to keep his assets in shape.

are we sure it's the same guy?

Yep, same guy, no question, he posted an 'ad' on boards for his services.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

And he was banned for trying to peddle his wares to the good people of Galway boards:
    http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055880087

I'm surprisedthat not even one person directed him toward adverts.ie

It's nearly a pity that post was snipped. It seemed like a lame joke but as a real proposition it is kind of funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"Ad" here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055880087
    An admin got to it first

Edit, feck and now Whimsical got there before me, dammit I'm slow.

• Advertisement

Sign of the times!

Doesn't say in the article, but as a good business man I assume he gets written proof that his clients are std free too, and retests the day after and 'stays closed for business' until said tests come through...hmmm:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Could this "John Mc Manus" also have a PHD and a undeserved sense of self worth? ;)

Eviledna wrote: »
    Could this "John Mc Manus" also have a PHD and a undeserved sense of self worth? ;)
    :eek::eek::p
    Nooooooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

It reminds me of that Irish movie "The most fertile man in Ireland"!

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I would be interested to know how many kids he has fathered, what happens if these kids get together in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'd just like to ask everyone to take it easy on this private individual.
    Even though it's funny that he offers to "mate" with women he's still a Galwegian.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

biko wrote: »
    I'd just like to ask everyone to take it easy on this private individual.
    Even though it's funny that he offers to "mate" with women he's still a Galwegian.

Well you have to commend his professionalism at least...he's even does "practice runs".:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

...he doesn't seem to have a very good grasp of the best practise for trying for a baby. (ie storing up semen for a week = good, blowing your "best" load two days early = bad)

Also, has he had his semen tested? Has he been screened for genetic disorders, particularly carrying a mutation associated with cystic fibrosis, of which Ireland has one of the highest prevalences in the world?

I realise it's probably a joke... but still. Science!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

And they say that new businesses won't set-up base in Galway :pac:

Wish I thought of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Eviledna wrote: »
    yes and he does call outs in his range rover

but to ensure that you are a suitable candidate you must first submit a long questionnaire...mostly relating to galway city!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Reminds me of the punchline from that movie - Deuce Bigalow, Male Giggolo

He only charges 10 dollars, but he's willing to renegotiate!

magentas wrote: »
    yes and he does call outs in his range rover

but to ensure that you are a suitable candidate you must first submit a long questionnaire...mostly relating to galway city!

and he will never get a parking ticket !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

snubbleste wrote: »
    Sperm 'donor' in Galway for €20

I knew Galway had pricey kebab shops, but that's ridiculous.
    Can't wait to see the price of the sperm pasties.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Wonder if the Government will send a minister down to officially open the new business venture? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭forumfiend

hondasam wrote: »
    and he will never get a parking ticket !!

Hopefully it's not him. If he got enough takers at €20 a pop to pay for his Range Rover and seven bedroom house in Knocknacarra, I wouldn't like to be a boards.ie mod in 20 years time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I love the way the Sun use the word 'BONK!.' Fecking cracks me up every time. :D

forumfiend wrote: »
    Hopefully it's not him. If he got enough takers at €20 a pop to pay for his Range Rover and seven bedroom house in Knocknacarra, I wouldn't like to be a boards.ie mod in 20 years time :D

we will get him a sticker for the range rover !! Sperm Donor On Board!!!

Xiney wrote: »
    ...he doesn't seem to have a very good grasp of the best practise for trying for a baby. (ie storing up semen for a week = good, blowing your "best" load two days early = bad)

Also, has he had his semen tested? Has he been screened for genetic disorders, particularly carrying a mutation associated with cystic fibrosis, of which Ireland has one of the highest prevalences in the world?

I realise it's probably a joke... but still. Science!

I *hope* it's a joke:eek: Or at least if he's serious I hope noone is that gullible to use his 'services'. For all the reasons you mention, and the fact that STD tests would have to be had and screened SO often that he'd need a frequent flyer card. Never mind the 'clients' being screened themselves...
    Oh the mathematics of it if it became a viable business..

*shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Ah Dr McManus, is there anything you can't do?

Be modest

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

hondasam wrote: »
    I would be interested to know how many kids he has fathered, what happens if these kids get together in the future.

They'll count using the duodecimal system.

Advertisement