Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last visited?

Options
  • 08-11-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭

Hi Just loggged on about 5 mins ago and had to actually log in as i dont have username and password remember ticked.

But i have just noticed that it says i last logged in today at 13.40. now unless i am suffering from trans global amnesia i did not log in at that time,

i am going to change my password just in case some one has it.

Can you check the ip address of where it was logged in at 13.40 please?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Any chance of an answer?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Apologies, this appears to have been missed. I'll PM a link to this thread to Ross and Conor, as they're the best people to deal with a query of this nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Hey, we don't keep logs of the IP addresses that users log in from, just the most recent. We can reconstruct it from various data sources, but it's an extremely time-consuming operation, and time is one resource we're quite low on.

Do you know if there was any damage done to your account? If a page was accessed or a session timed out late you might have seen a strange "last activity" time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Thanks for the reply

No damage done.

Have changed the password sure we'll see how it goes.

Advertisement