Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

room up for rent in town?

Options
  • 08-11-2010 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    bit of a cross post from the ITS section here, thought might get few different folks seeing it..

basically I'm looking for a room for rent in the town. Im a masters student starting on monday 15th nov (but have temp accom with a mate if needed).

hoping that if anyone knows of someone looking for an extra body to make up numbers for a rental, or someone leaving a current rental, let me know.

basically any place thats at least semi decent and pretty close into the centre. (not overly bothered about being close to the IT)

Cheers folks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

I don't know of any personally but have you checked the local papers - The Champion or The Weekender always have people looking for house shares.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

wolf99 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    bit of a cross post from the ITS section here, thought might get few different folks seeing it..

basically I'm looking for a room for rent in the town. Im a masters student starting on monday 15th nov (but have temp accom with a mate if needed).

hoping that if anyone knows of someone looking for an extra body to make up numbers for a rental, or someone leaving a current rental, let me know.

basically any place thats at least semi decent and pretty close into the centre. (not overly bothered about being close to the IT)

Cheers folks :)

There are many posters up every where in the IT with rooms to rent. Did you check them? I could ask the my class mates at the IT for you if you are still searching?

Advertisement