Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan with bad credit rating

Options
  • 08-11-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi just new to this, hense the name(dont no how to change it yet)
    I was just wondering can anybody help me im looking for a loan approx €6000 pay back in 2 years, i dont no where to look. Ive got bad credit rating got stung by a builder for nearly €50,0000 but im in dire need can anybody please help?? I already tryed blue cube loans their not in business any more, tryed google yahoo as well lending agents all in uk just taught if anybody had any personal experiences, and to the people that say a loan is not going to sort put my problems already went through that process any body any info greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance:D;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

IPLAYNAKED wrote: »
    Hi just new to this, hense the name(dont no how to change it yet)
    I was just wondering can anybody help me im looking for a loan approx €6000 pay back in 2 years, i dont no where to look. Ive got bad credit rating got stung by a builder for nearly €50,0000 but im in dire need can anybody please help?? I already tryed blue cube loans their not in business any more, tryed google yahoo as well lending agents all in uk just taught if anybody had any personal experiences, and to the people that say a loan is not going to sort put my problems already went through that process any body any info greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance:D;)

Its hard enough to get a loan at the moment with the ways things are but with a bad credit history its very very difficulty. Are you a member of your local credit union. if not join and save something for a few months as they are still lending to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 IPLAYNAKED

Thats who i owe the money to, long story i bought materials for all the jobs got stung owed suppliers money, took out personal loan(worst mistake) to pay suppliers Ireland went into recession here we are today. If its makes any difference this was back in 2008 and im finding things really hard now the interest alone is hard.:confused:
    Anyway thanks chris

Advertisement