Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv aerial repair dundalk

Options
  • 08-11-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I need to get someone out to have a look at my tv aerial,,I haven't
    been getting a signal all week.Can anyone recommend anyone in dundalk who
    does this sort of thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

can i reccomend a man by the name of pat baily from greenwood drive .always done a top job for me .and never ever overcharges not many of them around.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

Nice one. Thanks. Any chance you could PM me his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

Pete Traynor has an old junk TV shop on Bridge St and the ladders , also as a side bar he does the weekly quiz in the Dundalk Leader .

So you can get your aerial fixed, then you can quiz him on how many times he went up a ladder . If he can't answer , tell him you will pay him when he reveals the answers to last weeks quiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Theres a place down Distillery Lane that does it. Eamonn Cooneys I think it;s called.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AKerley81

house45 wrote: »
    can i reccomend a man by the name of pat baily from greenwood drive .always done a top job for me .and never ever overcharges not many of them around.

Can you mail me pats number please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

AKerley81 wrote: »
    Can you mail me pats number please

Sent a pm there with number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Can someone pm me Pats number please

Has anyone used any of the above recommendations ?

If yes and if you were happy will you pm me a name and number ?

Thanks.

Advertisement