Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becoming a professional

Options
  • 08-11-2010 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey folks,

I have set up an account here to log my progress as a semi-pro gambler.

I'm 22 and have a successful business. Gambling has now become my 2nd 'business' so to speak. The one thing I am not is disciplined, basically because I know there is another tip coming to put me into profit again. So I am going to track my tips here and see what real profit I am hopefully getting. Some tips will not be named until right before the off for obvious reasons. Tho I will hopefully have written here that I have money down at certain odds for a particular horse which I will reveal before the off. The very very odd one I might not name until after but I expect this to rarely happen (Once a month max) and I am going to be 100% honest on the results.

The overall of this will be to see can I become professional (make a complete living off this). Some weeks I will only have 1 or 2 tips, other weeks will have 10-20 tips. This will also hopefully make me stop gambling on stupid pointless races.

I will start of with 100 points; you can put your own imagination into what a point is, I'm not going to tell people. If I trust them enough and they are extremely curious they can PM me

Here is hoping for a successful time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Bestof luck. Will keep an eye on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ProGamble

Hollo ladies 2.30 sedgefield.
    2points.
    1point at 2.7
    1point at 3.9
    Didn't think he would drift that much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ProGamble

ProGamble wrote: »
    Hollo ladies 2.30 sedgefield.
    2points.
    1point at 2.7
    1point at 3.9
    Didn't think he would drift that much

Great start...i would like to say the horse fell but it was the jockey. That stuff happens tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

good luck to you bud hope the next one is a winner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

That was unlucky, jockey dived

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Thread closed and user banned due to re-registration.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement