Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird flatmates

Options
  • 08-11-2010 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Anyone here every shared flats/houses with people who don't seem so normal after a while. Or is it just me?:confused:

I've had the bad things like people not paying bills, people stealing my stuff, never cleaning up and things like that. But then there were the weird things like this one guy who used to use the blender for ages in the middle of the night and ring up sex lines and have the women on speaker phone so i could here the whole lot. He used to even lock his bedroom door with a key when he had to use the toilet which was right outside his bedroom. Strange, made me wondor what the hell was in his room.

Another friend of a friend then that i shared a house with was fine apart from the fact that I always used to find his pubic hair in the kitchen sink :confused: Still puzzles me. His bedroom was downstairs and mine was upstairs and we had our own toilets, but he would use my toilet to have a poo in because he woulndn't buy toilet roll. His girlfriend was always in and out of my loo as well. He actually used to work in Dunnes so why he couldn't even pick up some toilet rolls I'll never understand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Hi, this forum is probably a better fit for this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

You'll get 'em from time to time - It makes for good storytelling down the pub. Much as I prefer company (even when it comes with annoyances), that's why I live by myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

but he would use my toilet to have a poo in because he woulndn't buy toilet roll. His girlfriend was always in and out of my loo as well. He actually used to work in Dunnes so why he couldn't even pick up some toilet rolls I'll never understand.
    you made the mistake of continuing to leave the tp in the loo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I always used to find his pubic hair in the kitchen sink :confused: Still puzzles me. His bedroom was downstairs and mine was upstairs and we had our own toilets, but he would use my toilet to have a poo in because he woulndn't buy toilet roll.
    Sounds like the dirty fucker pissed in your sink...

Advertisement