Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubbing In cork

Options
  • 08-11-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hey since i turned 18 i have checked out most of the main stream cork clubs,(eg gorbys,cubins,havanas etc) but i thought they were all really bad and played rubbish music.anyone know of any decent clubs in the city to check out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

the liquid lounge has some decent nights on. Whenever electric underground are running nights there, they have €2 cans.

For promoters in Cork city, go onto facebook and check out dubculture, electric underground, bastardo electro and moniker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭ripple

check http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/~peoplesr/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18
    this usually covers all options.

the venues you mentioned above play absolutely hideous commercial crap! avoid at all costs.

for starters you need to check The Pavilion, the Liquid Lounge, An Réalt Dearg, the Savoy, the Long Island, the Roundy... but there are plenty more venues playing more alternative stuff also.

Advertisement