Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sufferfest!!!

• 08-11-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

They're not kidding!!!!! I'm currently recovering from an ankle injury and have been off the bike for nearly 3 weeks, not trusting to get on my rollers with my ankle I bought a turbo from a club colleague for my rehab. Knowing that these sessions can be quite boring I d/loaded a couple of spinervals videos, but they looked kind of boring, so after seeing recommendations here for Sufferfest videos, I went onto their site, paid the appropriate fee, and d/loaded the REVOLVER video, which was more specific to my needs. Just finished my session.........dripping with sweat, sore quads, 2lb lighter, the ankle held up very well too. The music and motivational instructions really set these videos apart from the likes of spinervals and make the session more enjoyable and pass by so quickly, when I'm up to it, I'm definitely going to get the rest of the videos in the series, for the price they are charging,they are a bargain!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

On the back of the increasing frequency of Sufferfest recommendations I'm after going for the Downward Spiral and Fight Club videos to make the turbo sessions a bit more interesting. Sounds like a self inflicted minor level of hell serious workout... but very reasonably priced!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

The downward spiral is as thorough an ass kicking as I've ever inflicted on myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tripper167

I bought my first trainer last week, and I was never on a trainer before. I tried it for the first time on Sunday night. I got the angels sufferfest video and gave it a go.

It was actually good craic, pretty funny when your cycling along simulating a climb when all of a sudden you hear a gunshot and on screen you see "Schleck is attacking!!! Stay with him!!!! Stay with him!!!" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

Gonna download the downward spiral and angels tomorrow night and give myself a right good kicking, thanks for the reviews lads

Advertisement