Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The apprentice IRL week 8

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

NickDrake wrote: »
    No his mother is PR Person Terri Prone.

Holy God. He didn't turn out so bad, considerin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭Speak Now

amdublin wrote: »
    Tara SHUT UP saying To Be Honest.

am

at the end of the day

am

you know

am

you know

am

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭sleepyman

Anyone see that article about Brenda (first winner) leaving because of 'work issues' with Jackie & she was asked to take a pay cut.
    Had to work 22 hour days & the fact that it was a recession didn't wash with her.
    I couldn't really see Panos doing a 22 hour day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Never mind Panos!! Recession or not, most people would not work a 22hr day! Myself included!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

sleepyman wrote: »
    Anyone see that article about Brenda (first winner) leaving because of 'work issues' with Jackie & she was asked to take a pay cut.
    Had to work 22 hour days & the fact that it was a recession didn't wash with her.
    I couldn't really see Panos doing a 22 hour day!!

Got a link?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Never mind Panos!! Recession or not, most people would not work a 22hr day! Myself included!

I'd say Panos would find it hard to do more than a 50 hour week without office parties and loads of cake. He is a Google employee remember?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭sleepyman

Advertisement