Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New to Xbox :D

• 08-11-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hey lads im new to xbox just wondering if there's any must have exclusive games xbox has to offer?

don't hesitate to add me up as well
    gamertag: Notorioux

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Splosion man of course!

Trailer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

3 of the best games on Xbox Live Arcade. there are loads more quality on XBLA though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

mass effect (1 and especially 2) are my favorites of the exclusives ... Fable's alright - gets a bit repetitive imho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Cheers lads! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Alan Wake, Gears of War 1 + 2.
    The Halo games (though you'll either hate them or love them), Crackdown, Left 4 Dead 1 +2, Splinter Cell: Conviction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I think it depends on your interests.
    I thought all of mcgovern's titles listed there were rubbish (Left for Dead wasn't so bad). But Some people love them.
    Like the above posters though I loved the Mass Effect Games...other than those I can't really think of any games that are exclusive and really worth investing in.

Advertisement