Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy S update..

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

Audio Manager/Widget Locker/Drocapz

1) Quick access to all the audio levels, handy widget

2) This is a lock screen that you can customise to your liking, kind of the same way you can with your homescreen

3) This is a screen capturing app, 3 ways to capture your currant screen, from the notification bar, shake your phone and timed I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

lewis wrote: »
    Audio Manager/Widget Locker/Drocapz

1) Quick access to all the audio levels, handy widget

2) This is a lock screen that you can customise to your liking, kind of the same way you can with your homescreen

3) This is a screen capturing app, 3 ways to capture your currant screen, from the notification bar, shake your phone and timed I think

Cool, also what the HELL are you running to get over 2k?

My stock SGS gets just over 800.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

With the amazing voodoo lagfix which I've donated towards, quadrant score is now up to 1700 +- 100.

Going to leave 2.2 for a while since the phone is now useable again and the last thing I want is to brick it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

Not much was on it at the time, just a hand full of apps and ATK I think, I dont get as near as good of a score now, but there`s also more apps coming and going, I`d say if I were to get rid of a few of them it would be a better benchmark score

Advertisement