Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a space for a small committee to meet in the city centre

Options
  • 08-11-2010 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any places that would be ideal for a committee to meet (3 people) where there would be internet connection/a plug to include a committee member on Skype? Does anyone know if maybe the city libraries have such a facility? We don't want to spend too much (so not quite hotels with a conference room), but it would only be for about 2 hours, on a monthly basis. Any ideas?? It might be a bit hard to get away with a Skype call in a café or pub :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Why not the Gresham hotel bar

Free wifi, I've often used it. Just bought a 7up or fanta so I wasn't freeloading.

Lots of room there, you can meet away and you won't be bothered.
    You can get a few drinks and sandwiches while you are there. In fairness you have to buy something if you're going to sit in the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

http://amworks.ie/ of capel street is well serviced and inexpensive

Advertisement