Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was this a sign?

Options
  • 09-11-2010 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

We had a tragic death in our family about a year ago, a couple of days after the death and before the funeral ,a rose from our garden was brought into the house , left in a vase with normal water on its own . in the two days it changed colour from pink to white. ? we have had this rose tree for 20 years and in that time we have had 100s of roses in the house from the tree , not 1 of them changed colour before and none since .
    any logical reason for this ? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Id post in the gardening forum.If they are unable to help you only then try here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

Grimes wrote: »
    Id post in the gardening forum.If they are unable to help you only then try here.

Good man Grimes. I remember back in the day when people used to scream about lights in the sky I'd direct them to the Astronomy forum, or if there was a strange artifact in a photo I'd direct them to the Photography forum, while you and your cronies would tell me to go and shyte and treat everything as a ghostly experience. Now you've stolen my mojo, but it's a good mojo so I don't mind sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I dont recall that as much. Feel free to link to a thread though.

0verblood wrote: »
    Now you've stolen my mojo, but it's a good mojo so I don't mind sharing.

You know, its a funny thing when you think of it, but ever see how people can walk? They nicked that idea off me. Ive been able to walk since I was a baby.

• Advertisement

Grimes wrote: »
    I dont recall that as much. Feel free to link to a thread though.

Might take me a while, I was using a different username. Hold on....

maccored wrote: »
    You know, its a funny thing when you think of it, but ever see how people can walk? They nicked that idea off me. Ive been able to walk since I was a baby.

So everybody eventually learns how to walk and it's not actually my idea?

Are you trying to say that everybody learns how to reason and use their brain and it's not actually my idea?

I'm sorry, but someone had to break it to you. It'll all work out in the end!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Stay on the topic guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭doleman2010

Thank you so much for the reply and the link to a gardening site , but I dont think it was a gardening

• Advertisement
Advertisement