Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Parking - Sandyford

Options
  • 09-11-2010 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hoping someone can help - Started working in Sandyford Industrial estate recently but only car park I can find is Luas Park and ride.

Does anyone know of cheap daily car parking in/around Sandyford Industrial Estate?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭burger1979

alot of the street parking you have to pay for but i think the cost is only €3 for the whole day, cheaper than the park and ride i think too. be warned though there are a good few traffic wardens walking around the estate during the week to see who has paid and who has not.
    does the company you work for not have a car park? most companies in the estate have employee car parks (some underground)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sfly

Is there not a car park just around the corner from the luas park and ride if you are heading towards the beacon hospital? I've heard its cheaper and you can buy weekly tickets for it. Its off blackthorn drive if you turn in where i think the renault showroom is you should be able to access it that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Yep, I think the cheapest is the old Atlantic Homecare site.

Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 I have stuff to sell

I did just see that Car park (think its 3 eur a day and 12 for the week if anyone is interested) today on my way home.

Thanks everyone for your help- much appreciated!

Advertisement