Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice places to rent

Options
  • 09-11-2010 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,247 ✭✭✭

Hi! I'm moving to Galway in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it but now the search gas to start for a place to live.

I'll be working in the Mervue Industrial Estate. I don't drive so I'll be looking for something within walking distance of there. I suppose somewhere around 20-25 mins walk is the max I'd probably look at. Maybe 30 if it was well worth it.

I'd like some help in getting an idea about if there any areas around there I should avoid, or be wary of. Ideally I'd like to not have students on the lash next door till 6AM when I need to have to make an appearance at work the following day, or an area with crime/higher than normal population of scumbags etc.

Hope I can get some pointers and benefit from some of your experience! Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement