Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal fashion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'm sorry if I piss people off, but I use gay as an insult like many people do, and I also use retarded. Though I have no problem with gay people or people with disabilities.

It was a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm sorry if I piss people off, but I use gay as an insult like many people do, and I also use retarded. Though I have no problem with gay people or people with disabilities.

It was a joke.

Yes well I 100% agree and sympathise with your quoted statement! In this bluff-bluff-double-bluff world I can't remember who's meant to be mad and who's not mad and who's joking and who's joking they're joking they're mad they are.

Has anyone here ever worn Laiderhosen before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

If you mean Lederhosen, then yes, it was hilarious :P

When I get down a few sizes I'm definitely gonna own something like this :P

retro_purple_summer_dress.jpg

Yes lederhosen! I'm getting depressed at how bad my German is, not only did I live in the fecking place, I can also technically teach the feckin' yoke with my degree... and yet I even forgot what a Quittung was the other night :(

In happier news, that looks like a super fun dress :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

It's a great dress. I think it would look better with a curvy lady in it than a skinny lady :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

reallyrose wrote: »
    It's a great dress. I think it would look better with a curvy lady in it than a skinny lady :)

That is very true, but I'll never be a skinny lady ;) I just need to...refine myself a bit :P I lurve mah curves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

That is very true, but I'll never be a skinny lady ;) I just need to...refine myself a bit :P I lurve mah curves!

I'm relatively curve free, that dress would do nothing for me. Colours would be lovely on you too 'cos you're bubbly :)

See I think that dress could go either way. Slim kid gets away with a slight carefree hippy blowing in the wind feel, curvy kid gets the high waistband division to accentuate her boobs while the flowy bit does some magic if needed.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    See I think that dress could go either way. Slim kid gets away with a slight carefree hippy blowing in the wind feel, curvy kid gets the high waistband division to accentuate her boobs while the flowy bit does some magic if needed.

Seriously man. I'm going to bring you clothes shopping at some stage.

Seriously man. I'm going to bring you clothes shopping at some stage.

You should, I'm awesome :D Plus I'm completely resistant to fashion, so I won't try put you in super short shorts just because it's the in thing :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

are you sure you're not a girl, Few? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You should, I'm awesome :D Plus I'm completely resistant to fashion, so I won't try put you in super short shorts just because it's the in thing :cool:

No, you will do it cause its an awesome idea.

so I won't try put you in super short shorts just because it's the in thing :cool:

that's mean :(
    I like shorts

Shorts can feck off. :P Actually, fashion can feck off too. I got vouchers for New Look for christmas and I seriously couldn't find a thing in there I would wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

So buy hats and scarves and such.

Shorts can feck off. :P Actually, fashion can feck off too. I got vouchers for New Look for christmas and I seriously couldn't find a thing in there I would wear.

I'm sure you can find lil bits like Pter said, or maybe some plain t-shirts etc that could be used as a base for more interesting ensembles :)

I'm sure you can find lil bits like Pter said, or maybe some plain t-shirts etc that could be used as a base for more interesting ensembles :)

I was just going to watch til Juneish til the clothes change for the new season stuff.

I was just going to watch til Juneish til the clothes change for the new season stuff.

Oh, that is a better plan.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

New hat.

nice hat wolf

you look scary :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That's the way I always look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

:eek: you always have red eyes??

whiteman19 wrote: »
    :eek: you always have red eyes??
    What, you don't?

Are you a terminator, wolf? :eek: it all makes sense now

whiteman19 wrote: »
    Are you a terminator, wolf? :eek: it all makes sense now
    Are you John Connor?

>_>

no....?

<_<

Just bought these:
    228325_366_45.jpg
    Curse you Links. All your shoe talk drove me to it.

Just bought these:
    228325_366_45.jpg
    Curse you Links. All your shoe talk drove me to it.
    I'm contagious :p

nice though :D

Needed a backup for my current pair, the style of which has been discontinued

• Advertisement

aw, that's a pity

they look pretty kickass, good and durable? ;)

Advertisement