Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal fashion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Why would you take them off?

oooh, kinky! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Why would you take them off?

Out flirted by a child! Dear god I am losing my powers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Maguined wrote: »

Your powers are withered, much like your old man parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Be strong, experience will always win out. She may have the flirt mobility, but she doesn't have the timing to deliver the ultimate flirt blow.

• Advertisement

*teehee blow*

*teehee blow*

See what I mean, the worm was dangled and she had to go for it. Simples.

Your powers are withered, much like your old man parts.

You are clearly trying to goad me into defending the honour of my man parts by proclaiming their state of virile prowess which would only leave me exposed to you demanding proof at the beers.

I am on to you and your obvious attempts at seduction! :cool:

You are clearly trying to goad me into defending the honour of my man parts by proclaiming their state of virile prowess which would only leave me exposed to you demanding proof at the beers.

I am on to you and your obvious attempts at seduction! :cool:

Yes, thats exactly what this is. I'm insulting you, to get into your pants.....

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

it's classic behaviour boom, we all know it

:pac:

• Advertisement

Yes, thats exactly what this is. I'm insulting you, to get into your pants.....

:rolleyes:

Exactly just like in play school when a girl will kick a boy in the shins cause she fancies him but doesn't know to express it properly. Seeing as you are barely out of play school I will have to protect my shins!

Exactly just like in play school when a girl will kick a boy in the shins cause she fancies him but doesn't know to express it properly. Seeing as you are barely out of play school I will have to protect my shins!

Mudafunkin' DOUBLE ZING!

I will have my revenge. I'm gonna look so effing hot if/when we meet in real life, flirt my t!ts off and then BAM! "Oh, sorry I can't, I'm only 7!" >.<

I will have my revenge. I'm gonna look so effing hot if/when we meet in real life, flirt my t!ts off and then BAM! "Oh, sorry I can't, I'm only 7!" >.<

Hah! That's a revenge everyone can enjoy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

I am amazed at how smutty this thread has gotten lol :eek::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

FkB3p.jpg

For Links :D

sorry to butt in, but where are these from? would love a pair...

s3129 wrote: »
    sorry to butt in, but where are these from? would love a pair...

They're cons! Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

Niiiiiice :D

have been searching them online there now.. I'm off into town tomorrow to buy a pair :)

Niiiiiice :D

have been searching them online there now.. I'm off into town tomorrow to buy a pair :)

Hope ya post up pics :)

Sorry S but I got mine in the States :o They're air walks I think? I've seen them in Cork city before, and you can probably get them in Schuh.

Let me know if you find some, I think Links is looking for them too :)

• Advertisement

Not if I flirt my tits off and reject you first, even at 20 you are too young for me. Don't worry, my age and experience will give me a more precise sense of timing to deliver the more crushing rejection.

Dress as hot as you can, victory is assuredly mine.

Not if I flirt my tits off and reject you first, even at 20 you are too young for me. Don't worry, my age and experience will give me a more precise sense of timing to deliver the more crushing rejection.

Dress as hot as you can, victory is assuredly mine.

Bring it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'll bring a camera.

Also, I like the cons, but what can one wear with them? :o

reallyrose wrote: »
    I'll bring a camera.

Also, I like the cons, but what can one wear with them? :o

With the long ones, tights and shorts/skirts or brightly coloured skinny jeans :)

The regular ones, eeeeverything :D

The last few posts have been EXCELLENT :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Ok people, fashion advice time! I've grown quite a bit lately, and I've decided I don't wanna lose the weight cuz I like the shape ^^

Anywho, I'm sick of hiding in hoodies cuz none of my clothes flatter my shape any more, so advice is needed for a good aul shopping trip!

Ok people, fashion advice time! I've grown quite a bit lately, and I've decided I don't wanna lose the weight cuz I like the shape ^^

Anywho, I'm sick of hiding in hoodies cuz none of my clothes flatter my shape any more, so advice is needed for a good aul shopping trip!

Wow, that is such a refreshing attitude! I love it! :)

So, are we talking about enhancing the boob area or are we calming down other areas or what is your goal? I can think of some styles, but I don't know if any of them would appeal to you, but then in my head I see you in hoodies and jeans, so obviously that's not what we're after here.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Wow, that is such a refreshing attitude! I love it! :)

So, are we talking about enhancing the boob area or are we calming down other areas or what is your goal? I can think of some styles, but I don't know if any of them would appeal to you, but then in my head I see you in hoodies and jeans, so obviously that's not what we're after here.

I like hoodies and jeans, but generally I wear oversized everything, I wanna get flaunting ;) But at the same time not overdoing it, yaknow?

I like hoodies and jeans, but generally I wear oversized everything, I wanna get flaunting ;) But at the same time not overdoing it, yaknow?

Well, though this seems completely counter-intuitive, all the large boobed fashion-conscious girlies in my course fully believed that if you want people to go "wow those are big boobs" you keep them covered, but when you flaunt them you actually make them look smaller. Now, most of the girls in my class were all about flaunting them, because they were big boobs and didn't need to make people think they were bigger. So it was all pretty low cut tops with nice Summery flowery feels to them.

Do you have good legs? Those short dresses with the high waistline, normally combined with a belt or some other dividing device, tend to draw attention to the up-top assets but also mask unwanted tummy curves. You could also go for one of those madmen dresses, Christina Hendricks is all curves and big up top, yet those dresses really accentuate all the exciting bits, while keeping it looking classy. :)

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Well, though this seems completely counter-intuitive, all the large boobed fashion-conscious girlies in my course fully believed that if you want people to go "wow those are big boobs" you keep them covered, but when you flaunt them you actually make them look smaller. Now, most of the girls in my class were all about flaunting them, because they were big boobs and didn't need to make people think they were bigger. So it was all pretty low cut tops with nice Summery flowery feels to them.

Do you have good legs? Those short dresses with the high waistline, normally combined with a belt or some other dividing device, tend to draw attention to the up-top assets but also mask unwanted tummy curves. You could also go for one of those madmen dresses, Christina Hendricks is all curves and big up top, yet those dresses really accentuate all the exciting bits, while keeping it looking classy. :)

Yeh I know that, I've more than enough to not care if they look smaller :P I've never really liked low cut tops though, I always feel self-conscious and keep looking down to make sure I'm not popping out, as it were :rolleyes:

Could you link a pic to the sort of dress you're thinking of? Also, just googled Christina Hendricks, there is no WAY those are real! Who is she?

Advertisement