Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Trade in value of Xbox Arcade?

• 09-11-2010 3:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

I have a 3 year old Xbox arcade, with a 20gb hard drive. Does anyone know what the trade in value would be in Gamestop against a new Xbox Slim 250gb? Really want one but can't really justify getting one!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

kaji wrote: »
    I have a 3 year old Xbox arcade, with a 20gb hard drive. Does anyone know what the trade in value would be in Gamestop against a new Xbox Slim 250gb? Really want one but can't really justify getting one!
    €20.

I sold mine for €80 on Adverts.ie last week, though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Healium wrote: »
    €20.

I sold mine for €80 on Adverts.ie last week, though

i heard thats all there worth.
    there only offering 80 for an elite trade in against the new one is what i heard too..
    ive got a 20gb and if im to upgrade il be keeping that as a back up for the sake of 20 quid

Christ... €20 is nothing. Do like garv said and keep it as a backup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭Alfreado

It's not worth trading anything in, you'll get a half decent price for it selling it online.

Stick it up on adverts and donedeal. Sold my arcade with 3 games and a few other bits for 150 last week. Sold halo reach on adverts over night. You'll get more than €20 anyway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Darkphenom

Alfreado wrote: »
    It's not worth trading anything in, you'll get a half decent price for it selling it online.

Stick it up on adverts and donedeal. Sold my arcade with 3 games and a few other bits for 150 last week. Sold halo reach on adverts over night. You'll get more than €20 anyway!!

I cant believe someone would pay you that much for a 20gb arcade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement