Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool Tips.

Options
  • 09-11-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

I find this a most useful thing when browsing a forum. Hover over the thread title and have a brief look at the first thread – it’s brilliant. Is it possible to make the tool tip (fnarr fnarrr) last on screen a little longer or even better to stay onscreen till I move to the next thread? I’m just looking for a bit of feedback before suggesting it on the developers’ forum.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

This unfortunately is a browser-specific feature and not something that boards does specifically. How long it lasts depends on your browser.

If you use firefox, you can change the tooltip timeout. Dunno about any of the other browsers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thanks Seamus. I'll tweek the Firefox settings.
    /Thread

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement