Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas daze?

Options
  • 09-11-2010 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

lowly first yr such as myself unfamiliar with this term. :) enlightenment welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

lallychops wrote: »
    lowly first yr such as myself unfamiliar with this term. :) enlightenment welcome.
    this thread will be of some intrest you then http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413019&highlight=xmas+daze

have fun if your goin :D:D:D:D:D:D

it's basically Christmas dinner with loads of drink involved in the stables all the money goes to charity as well

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

Haven't heard anything about this so far, is it a dying trend or still a mighty session.... all in the name of charity of course! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

NeirBot wrote: »
    Haven't heard anything about this so far, is it a dying trend or still a mighty session.... all in the name of charity of course! :D

:eek:

Couldn't be farther from the truth!

Better than Rag Week imo. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

I don't doubt it, just that u would hear about rag week for weeks before it is on, not so much about Xmas days. Maybe that's why it's better, less hype.

When would tickets be goin on sale? And which is da best day?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Tickets on sale now [5pm] and the queue was mental when I passed.

There's no defined best day to go; I'd suggest you pick the day you go based on you having the next day off and just go with your mates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Hey guys, got my hands on 5 tickets for tuesday today, but really want thursday. 5 of us are on Co op, and have booked the thursday off, but could only get tuesday tickets. So if there is anyone out there wanting to swap 5 thursday tickets for 5 tuesday tickets, get in contact with me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

This is the first ive heard of this....
    how much are tickets anyway???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Tickets were €10 each afaik...
    But doesnt matter, they completely sold out in 90 minutes...a record for Christmas Daze ticket sales!...money going to a good cause though, so kudos people!

Advertisement